|2 & 3 days
|IV (Moderate to difficult)
|Eleven more rapids than Pacuare one day, and more time to enjoy activities like hiking or simply resisting in this beautiful canyon.
We recommend to bring:
• Swimsuit and/or shorts
• Sunscreen and/or sun visor cap
• String or strap to secure your glasses
• Short or long pants (for sun protection only).No jeans
• Tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops
• Light rain jacket and/or polypropylene, wool shirts for cool or rainy days.
• Cotton T-shirts for sunny days only (they make you colder when wet)